Emeryville is a city with approximately 10,269 residents, and 20,190 jobs. Emeryville’s economy is constantly growing, and the city is home to several well-known companies including Electronic Arts, LeapFrog, Novartis, and IBM. Though the resident population is a little over 10,000 people, the population increases considerably during the weekdays as the city has become a regional employment center.
Because of this, employment law issues often arise in Emeryville, and, consequently the need for advice from attorneys who are well versed in employment law.
Employment Litigation in Emeryville
While most employers try to follow the law, sometimes there is a need for employment litigation. This may be the result of a wrongful termination, or a failure to pay wages appropriately – such as not compensating a worker for overtime.
The best way to avoid issues in your company is to be proactive and to ensure that your company’s handbook and policy guides are up-to-date. Additionally, your company should be implementing policies that are legal, and be certain that all workers are treated equally.
Working with employment lawyers, such as our professional legal team at the Jordan Law Group, can ensure that your company is doing everything it can to prevent a lawsuit due to illegal business practices. Additionally, if your company has already become the subject of a suit based on employment law, the Jordan Law Group can assist in keeping the claim from escalating beyond what it already is.
The Jordan Law Group offers the following services:
- Reviewing employer handbooks to ensure compliance with employment law;
- Advising companies on how to keep detailed records of disciplinary actions and warnings given to employees;
- Representation in front of state and federal agencies;
- Negotiating settlement agreements;
- Representation in court if trial becomes necessary to resolve a claim
We also act vigorously on behalf of employees who have cause to take action against their employers on matters of employment law.
Request a Free Consultation Now
The Jordan Law Group has years of experience handling employment law issues and claims brought against companies in the northern California area. We also have helped many companies – large and small – ensure that they are complying with state and federal employment regulations.
For a free initial consultation, we welcome calls from those who live and work in Emeryville, California, at 415-459-9865.
Directions to Our San Rafael Employment Attorneys from Emeryville, CA
These directions are from Google Maps starting from:
Emeryville, CA 94608
Total Est. Time: 25 mins
Total Est. Distance: 19.4 mi
- Head west on 54th St toward Boyer St
- Take the 1st left onto Boyer St
- Turn right onto 53rd St
- Take the 2nd right onto Hollis St
- Take the 2nd left onto Powell St
- Turn right to merge onto I-580 W/I-80 E toward Richmond/Sacramento
- Merge onto I-580 W/I-80 E
- Take the I-580 exit toward San Rafael/Point Richmond
- Continue onto I-580 W
- Merge onto US-101 N
- Take the exit toward Central San Rafael
- Continue onto Irwin St
- Turn left onto Mission Ave
- Mission Ave turns left and becomes B St
- Destination will be on the right
We are located at:
1010 B Street Suite 320
San Rafael, CA 94901